We are the eyes and ears of the family, doing all of the things family members would do for their aging parents if they were able.
The team of geriatric care managers at Complete Elder Solutions assess, plan, coordinate, monitor, and provide services to meet the special needs of older adults. We are community resource specialists who coordinate health, financial, real estate, and social services for the elderly and their families. When necessary, we also help our clients connect with professionals in financial planning, elder law, insurance, medicine, psychology, home health, and real estate. Advocacy for older adults is a primary function of the geriatric care manager. For clients still in their homes, we can refer and monitor contractors to clean, repair, maintain, lease, and sell the home when necessary.
WHAT CARE MANAGERS DO:
- Conduct comprehensive health and wellness assessment
- Assist with identifying medical professionals and coordinate appointments
- Health care planning and coordination
- Home healthcare selection and monitoring
- Oversee selection of caregivers and additional service providers
- Coordinate relocation
- Assist with life transitions
- Coordinate transport to appointments
- Advocate at care conferences
- Oversee home adaptations or modifications
- Monitor food shopping to ensure kitchen is stocked with healthy foods
Care Management Plan – Once the assessment is complete a plan of action is developed to address problems and manage tasks in any of the life management areas. Our geriatric care managers can report to family members and other responsible parties as outlined in the Care Management Plan.